Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I havent updated my blog for ages! Life is just so crazy busy with the three darling children ;)

The weather has been nice and hot, we have been spending alot of time in the pool- the boys are just so confident now, its great to see. Could be alot different with life jackets off though!

Jacob starts kindergarten next Thursday, we have his backpack, lunchbox & drink bottle all ready. He is very excited- but i am not sure he really knows what its all about. Guess we will see how he is on the day. Im sure I will be a tad sad to see him go, only feels like yesterday I gave birth to him- but the two days a week will be nicely spent with the others. I am looking forward to having some one on one time with Mason actually :)

Its almost my 30th birthday, so I have been busy getting ready for my 80s party. Should be alot of fun! The kids are all off to Nannas for the weekend- Im sure they will have as much fun there as we do here :)

No comments: