Sunday, November 23, 2008

A November weekend...

We have had a lovely, though busy, weekend! Yesterday we spent time with one of my closest friends Kylie, we just hung out while our hubbies played golf- oh what a life!! (For the men i mean...)
Heres a photo of both our daughters together- who would think they are only 5 weeks apart!?!? Abbey is such a boof head ;)

Today the boys and I made cupcakes- what a messy morning! Then Abbey and I went to a baby shower in the afternoon- Abbey got all dressed up for the occasion... she thought eating her dress was the most exciting part of the day I think ;)

We finished off the day watching 'Over the Hedge', snuggled up on the couch eating chocolate. No better way to finish off a lovely weekend! My boys certainly inherit their parents love of sweet food....

1 comment:

ketherington said...

Ohh I forgot that Over The Hedge was on - Noah loves anything Pixar :P
Your a dork for your comment!! I'm glad that you did have your girl though, I love having a little niece :)