Thursday, November 27, 2008

Well my baby girl turns 4 months old in just 74 mins time :( It goes so fast, I cannot believe shes a third of a year old already (*sook, sook*)
Every day she is learning new things and growing up before my eyes. She is always putting her hands in her mouth, so I gave her some chew toys today- she thought they were great.


Better brag about my other two gorgeous children ;)
Mason is doing so well, wearing jocks all day long and he hardly ever has accidents. He just learns everything so quickly, and this has been no exception.
Jacob is getting ready for kindy next year, he can write his name all by himself and does a good job if I do say so myself :)
They are both growing up so fast. I am so glad they have each other, they are so close- I am worried how Jacob will go entering Kindy next yr tho, they usually do every single thing together...maybe the time apart will do them good... once the tears are gone....

No comments: